Gwendolyn has over 14 years of experience in tax compliance and advisory work for a diversified clientele base ranging from small and medium enterprises to companies listed on the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. The industries covered are manufacturing, property development, construction, trading, professional services, freight, trade associations and others.
She previously served as a Member of Tax Practice Sub-Committee and Regional Committee Member of the Northern Region of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- Tax incentives application
- Tax advisory and planning
- Tax audits
- Real property gains tax
- Stamp duty exemption application
- Licensed tax agent under Section 153(3) of the Income Tax Act 1967
- Licensed tax agent under Section 170 of the Goods & Services Tax Act 2014
- CPA (M)
- Associate Member of Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM)