- Insights into MFRS 136 Comparing recoverable amount with carrying amount
- Tax Taxation of Foreign Source Income - Termination of Special Income Remittance Programme (PKPP)
- Insights into MFRS 136 Value in use: applying the appropriate discount rate
- MFRS MFRS 8 - Identifying Operating Segments
- Tax Filing of tax returns for foreign registered providers
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth.
Designed with our clients in mind, our audit and assurance services focus on critical areas and risks that matter most to your business. The ability to manage risks, resources and information remains an integral part of a successful business.
At Grant Thornton, tax is a key part of our organisation and our tax teams can offer you a range of solutions.
As your business grows, our advisory services are designed to help you achieve your goals. Successful growth often means navigating a complex array of opportunities, challenges and risks.