Do you acquire services from foreign suppliers? Are you a service provider yourself? If you answer ‘yes’ to either of the questions above, you should be aware that you may have service tax obligations even if you are not registered for service tax. Join us for this webinar as we enlightened you on service tax obligations and answer the following questions.
Date: 23rd July 2020, Thursday
Time: 10am - 11am
Imported taxable services & taxable services
Imported taxable services
- What are imported taxable services?
- When is service tax due and payable?
- What are taxable services?
- How are imported taxable services related to them?
- What are the taxable services added or removed since the reintroduction of SST?
- What are your registration and compliance obligations?
- What are the penalties and remission available?
Speakers & Moderator
Speaker: Mr Alan Chung Senior Executive Director, Indirect Tax
Speaker: Ms Chong Ee-Feng Associate Director, Indirect Tax
Moderator: Mr Chow Chee Yen Senior Executive Director, Tax Advisory & Compliance