Mr Alan Chung, Senior Executive Director of Grant Thornton Malaysia PLT will be speaking along with speakers from all of our Grant Thornton ASEAN offices - Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, and also from Hong Kong and China, sharing the latest tax development and discuss the most popular topics in international taxation.
After the success of our last year’s conference held in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong, we are pleased to bring you the “Overseas Direct Investment – ASEAN Tax Update Webinar 2020”. This year, we invite speakers from all of our Grant Thornton ASEAN offices (including Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam) and from Hong Kong and China to share with you the latest tax development and discuss together on the most popular topics in international taxation. The webinar is to be held on September 3rd and 4th. Grant Thornton is dedicated to help Chinese enterprises and investors on most concerned tax and accounting issues, to assist your expansion around the globe, grasp overseas investment opportunities timely and grow your business fast.
Language: Chinese & English
Date: 3 September 2020, Thursday
|15:05-16:00||Tax Update: China, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand|
|16:00-16:25||Panel Discussion: Latest Development on Taxation of Digital Economy (By all ASEAN speakers)|
|16:25-16:30||Q&A and Closing for Day 1|
Date: 4 September 2020, Friday
|15:05-16:00||Tax Update: Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos|
|16:00-16:25||Panel Discussion: Latest Development on Transfer Pricing and COVID-19 challenges (By all ASEAN speakers)|
|16:25-16:30||Q&A and Closing of Webinar|
As seats are limited, please ensure to submit your registration no later than 17:00 on Aug. 31.
Please click the following links to complete your registration separately for Sep. 3 and Sep. 4.
- Valerie Teo - Partner, Tax and Corporate Services, Grant Thornton Vietnam
- Nguyen Dinh Du – Partner, Tax Services, Grant Thornton Vietnam
- Wilfred Chiu – Tax Partner, International Business and Beijing Tax Practice, Grant Thornton China
- Julie Zhang – Tax Partner, Tax Advisory, Grant Thornton China
- Andrew Wang – Tax Director, Transfer Pricing, Grant Thornton China
- Tommy David – Head of Tax, Grant Thornton Indonesia
- Hermanto Suparman – Tax and Customs Partner, Grant Thornton Indonesia
- Eng Min Lor – Partner, Tax Services, Grant Thornton Singapore
- Tanva Mahitivanichcha – Partner, Customs and Trade, Grant Thornton Thailand
- William Chan – Partner, Tax Services, Grant Thornton Hong Kong
- Eleanor L. Roque - Attorney-at-Law, Grant Thornton Philippines
- Alan Chung – Tax Senior Executive Director, Grant Thornton Malaysia PLT
- Ronald Almera – CEO & Partner, Grant Thornton Cambodia