Thank you for attending!
The Budget 2020, themed ‘Shared Prosperity: Sustainable And Inclusive Growth Towards High Income Economy’ will be tabled in Parliament on 11th October 2019. Budget 2020 is said to reflect the Government’s ongoing policy shift towards high-quality growth to achieve developed nation status. Can the budget achieve a sustainable and inclusive growth for our nation? Will the budget also benefit all segments of our society?
Programme - Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru
08.45am Opening Remarks
08.50am Budget Proposals: Corporate Income Tax
10.00am Budget Proposals: Individual Tax & Others
11.00am Morning refreshments
11.30am Budget Proposals: Indirect Tax
02.00pm Earning Stripping Rules
03.00pm Digital Service Tax & Imported Taxable Service
03.45pm Taxation of E-Commerce
05.00pm End of Seminar & Refreshments
* For Kuantan & Japanese session, please contact us for further details.
• RM500 nett per participant (Grant Thornton clients/alumni) or
RM550 nett per participant (non-clients) inclusive of 6% service tax.
Penang, Johor Bahru
• RM380 nett per participant (Grant Thornton clients/alumni) or
RM480 nett per participant (non-clients) inclusive of 6% service tax.
• Enjoy a group discount of 10% for 3 or more registrations from the same organisation.
• Fee includes seminar materials, refreshments and lunch.
• Certificate of attendance will be given to all participants for registration of CPE/CPD points with the relevant professional bodies.
Registration by 23 October 2019.
Ayu Nadia / Shareeda Mohd Yusop