Geoffrey has led numerous insolvency appointments whether formally in receivership and liquidation of various companies involved in manufacturing, property development, transportation, insurance, hospitality as well as informally in the provision of insolvency advisory roles spanning various sectors.
Geoffrey also serves as an active member on the Malaysian Institute of Accountants Insolvency Practice Sub-Committee.
- Receivership of various shipping companies including listed entities
- Corporate and debt restructuring of a large number of diversified listed Groups
- Independent Monitoring Accountant of various property development projects
- Carried out investigative reviews for corporations and financial institutions on a variety of issues
- Acted as key liaison on client’s behalf during tribunal proceedings of matters involving fraud and misappropriation of cargo shipments
- Advised on transactional diligence, business, strategic and operational reviews
- Bachelor of Law with Honours