Siew Yun has 27 years of experience in tax compliance and advisory work. She handles both local and international companies covering industries like manufacturing, property development, agriculture, shipping, mining, tourism, education, energy, trust, retail and others.
Recognising the changes in local tax laws, Siew Yun has undertaken the responsibility to assist and advise clients on the role of rulings, group structure planning and others. In her personal capacity, she is a regular speaker in various taxation seminars.
- Domestic taxes
- Audit and investigation
- Corporate restructuring
- Mergers and takeovers
- Tax incentives application
- Cross border tax specialists service
- Transfer pricing
- President of Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM)
- Committee member of the FRS Joint Working Group
- Licensed Tax Agent under Section 153(3) of the Malaysian Income Tax Act 1967