Dato’ Narendra Jasani is our Country Managing Partner who places high emphasis on clients’ satisfaction and encourages all employees to go beyond the ordinary to provide exceptional service.
Regionally, Dato’ Narendra is the Chairman of Grant Thornton Cambodia and on the Advisory Board of Grant Thornton Singapore.
Dato’ Narendra qualified as a Chartered Accountant. He gained experience with Grant Thornton in England and locally with Ernst & Young. Whilst with the two firms, he was involved in rendering professional services for large financial institutions and number of other international and listed public companies.
Dato’ Narendra has been involved in all aspects of professional practice including auditing, receivership, liquidation, consulting, corporate restructuring, privatisation and tax planning exercises.
He also actively contributes towards the professional development of the accounting standards and practice. In September 2017, he was elected as the Vice President of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and to the MIA Council. Apart from the Council, Dato’ Narendra is involved in a number of Committees including as Chairman of the important Public Practice Committee (PPC). He is also a Member of the Small & Medium Practice Committee (SMP), Insolvency Practice Committee (IPC), Valuation Committee (VC) and the Monitoring Committee (MC).
In his professional capacity, he established the Malaysian chapter of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales in July 2002 and was the Chairman for 4 years. He remains actively involved as the ICAEW Past Chairman and Adviser. For initiating the Malaysian ICAEW Chapter and then the successful student training, he was awarded the Life Time Achievement Award by ICAEW.
- Vice President of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (2017)
- MIA Council
- Chairman of Public Practice Committee
- Audit Licence Interview Panel
- Small & Medium Practice Committee
- Insolvency Practice Committee
- Valuation Commiteee
- Monitoring Committee
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (England & Wales)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Member of the Singapore Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ISCA)