Are you paying sales tax and/or service tax when there are exemptions available? Are you charging or paying service tax to your related companies? Join us for this webinar to explore the avenues available to minimise your sales tax and service tax.
Date: 24th July 2020, Friday
Time: 10am - 11am
Sales tax exemptions and facilities
- Sales tax exemptions for specific persons, manufacturers of specific goods and registered manufacturers
- Sales tax drawback facility
- Sales tax deduction facility
- [NEW] Approved Major Exporter Scheme
Service tax exemptions
- Local acquisition of
o selected professional taxable services
o advertising services
- Acquisition of digital services from foreign suppliers
o Imported taxable service exemption
o Refund of service tax paid to foreign registered persons
- What does group relief cover?
- When is group relief not applicable and what are the exceptions?
- Group relief for imported taxable services