- Why Grant Thornton Why Grant Thornton
- Students and graduates Students and graduates
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
- Able to assist management by identifying opportunities for improvement in IT processes and controls.
- Able to lead or support the lead auditor with the delivery of audits on an assignment basis across the Group.
- Supporting the Audit Manager for each assignment through the entire audit process from planning through to issue management and closure.
- Serve as a technical advisor and role model for Auditors on assignment.
- To help create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- Routinely seek information from the auditee regarding their needs and concerns.
- Take responsibility for executing work plans and managing projects effectively in time, quality and costs.
- Ability to evaluate, synthesize, organise and interpret data and information.
- Possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree preferably in technology-related field such as Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or Accountancy/Commerce/Business with a major/minor in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering (Electronics/Computer). Candidates with CIA,CISA or CISSP is preferred.
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT Audit, IT Security or supporting end-user computing environment in related industry.
- Strong risk-based audit experience with hands-on experience in using CAATS is preferred.
- Familiar with best practices in IT audit standards, methodologies and risk management practices.
- Possess good knowledge and hands-on experience in auditing off-the-shelf and customised mainframe and server bases platforms, operating systems, databases, web-based systems and networks.