Specialism / Function
IT Audit is the examination and evaluation of an organisation's IT applications, technological infrastructure and IT controls to ensure the business processes, systems and controls are designed and operating effectively to meet the business risk environment.
Besides identifying and evaluating IT general and application controls relevant to the business cycle of our financial audit clients, the IT Auditor is responsible for communicating their findings, advice control improvements and also report the financial audit team on the impact to the internal controls and financial statement.
We are looking for an IT Auditor Associate/Senior to join our growing team in Johor Bahru.
- Support financial audit teams in the review of Information Technology General Controls and Application Controls
- Review IT control design and operating effectiveness
- Prepare detailed working papers and supporting documents
- Present findings to stakeholders including relevant audit findings, risk implications, root causes and appropriate recommendations to address the control and performance gaps
- Responsible for internal IT security management and enforcement
- Participate in the formulation of internal IT strategy as the firm goes through a digital transformation phase
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, IT or related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with staff of different levels
- Able to work independently and deliver tasks under tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Fast learner, resourceful and proactive.
- Prior experience is not a pre-requisite as training will be provided. Pay will be commensurate to experience and qualifications.