- Why Grant Thornton Why Grant Thornton
- Students and graduates Students and graduates
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
The BPS Senior Manager is responsible for the delivery of a full range of accounting services, payroll services, and global mobility services for multiple clients within our Firm. Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients for the provision of BPS services and global mobility service, managing the supporting team, working closely with partners, managers, and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
Accounting outsourcing services
- Maintaining a full set of accounting records and preparation of financial statements;
- The transition of accounting frameworks (MPERS to MFRS), foreign jurisdiction GAAP to local accounting framework conversions and reconciliation;
- New accounting standard implementation and advisory;
- Statutory audit support.
- Payroll management;
- Payroll system support;
- Salary and benefits administration;
- Leave management;
- Human resource reporting;
- Payroll audit and advisory.
Sales and service tax compliance
- Preparation and submission of sales and service tax returns.
Employee share scheme reporting
Global mobility services
- Assistance in procuring for a professional pass, employment permit for eligible expatriates;
- Expatriate employment and immigration advisory;
- Expatriate shadow payroll services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent;
- At least 6 years of working experience, specializing in Accounting or equivalent is required for this position;
- Strong analytical and computer skills;
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills to provide leadership and guidance to team members and support the tax advisory and BPS partner.
- Good command of English and report writing skills.
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.